I am not a doctor but I am long enough interested in the food to have understood its importance. If through this text, I manage to tempt you to make in-depth researches and to improve your lifestyle, I would be delighted. Moreover, if you wish to dig the question, two doctors seem to me particularly interesting: Kousmine and Seignalet. I insist on a point: We speak here about lifestyle, not about diet to lose weight. “Let food be your medicine, and medicine be your food“ Hippocrates
It is curious to notice that the western medical world saw itself during the last centuries facing new diseases, varied in their forms and their aspects, but having quite in common a direct link with a general and progressive reduction in the immunity of the man. As a consequence of the evolution of the civilization, the cancer and the psychic diseases more widely developed. In this end of century appear new diseases linked to the viruses and, developing at the same time, diseases said “of system” : The autoimmune diseases. Roughly, our body poisons itself and does not work anymore correctly: it is thus necessary to purge it. We are thus going to really go farther than a simple subtraction INTAKE – NEED = LOSS OR GAIN OF FAT. We shall go farther than the usual logic “IF I WANT TO GO ON A DIET IT IS TO BE THIN”.
Understanding the problem
The enzymes of the human body cannot digest numerous food stemming from the agriculture which dates only of 10 000 years. The modern farming perturbs even more the natural process of growth of vegetables by contributions of artificial elements, as the artificial fertilizers. It is obvious that more our body is poisoned (even if it has a natural capacity to clean itself) less it works well (because often we dirty it more that it can clean up itself)… but it is sometimes difficult to make a discernment between addictions led by our society, what seems beneficial and the vital necessity. Nevertheless, a return in the healthy and simple diet which we lost is thus beneficial against three categories of diseases:
– the autoimmune diseases (rheumatoid polyarthritis, stiffening spondylitis, rheumatism psoriasique, spread erythemic lupus, sclérodermie, multiple sclerosis, coeliac disease, etc.);
– the diseases linked to a “cellular accumulation of dirt” (cancer, acne, fibromyalgia, degenerative osteoarthritis, migraine, manic-depressive psychosis, nervous breakdown, type 2 diabetes, spasmophilia, etc.);
– the diseases of elimination (psoriasis, nettle rash, bronchitis chronicles, asthma, colitis, tiredness, etc.).
I start by speaking about what it would be necessary to avoid eating. Because it is what weakens us, tires us for nothing, and disorders us eventually.
– Exclude animal-derived milk (cow, goat, ewe) and their by-products (butter, cheese, cream, yoghurt, ice cream), as well as all the products containing among others ingredients : the powder of milk. The milk does not suit to the adults for several reasons: its first function is to make an animal baby get fat in a few months, its proteins are allergenic and its content in calcium is too high. It contains besides many hormones. So, several adults do not produce any more a lactase, the enzyme which decomposes the lactose (carbohydrate of the milk). So : either an inflammatory difficulty of digestion, or a total intolerance. At the level of plant milk, almond oil it is good (without added muck) but be wary of the soya.
– Exclude modern cereal : wheat, corn, rye, barley, oat, kamut and spelt. It is about cereal containing some gluten (except the corn) and from which the current forms were obtained by selection, transplantation, hybridization or genetic modification. Avoid these cereal as well as all the food which are diverted from it (bread, pastas, pizza, cakes) because they are difficult to digest. Cereal containing some gluten could give at certain people intolerances (or inflammations) and autoimmune reactions. Moreover, from a strictly scientific point of view, cereal are poor in nutriments, compared with other food as vegetables. They are also rich in a substance called acid phytique, which prevents the assimilation of essential minerals in the intestinal wall. Nowadays many people are certainly cereal intolerant without even knowing it. It would be preferable to use cereal which were not altered over time in term of hybridization: whole, Saracen rice, millet, and possibly the “big” spelt (grand épeautre) (which replaces the traditional wheat).
– Exclude products cooked in a temperature superior to 230 °F. Consume especially the raw food or, if necessary, cook them in a temperature lower than 230 °F to limit the denaturation of nutriments driven by the heat (among which vitamins, omega 3 and most of the antioxidants). In a higher temperature, chemical compounds which are not inevitably comparable by the body can appear. Avoid especially the oven cooking with microwaves which produces an extreme thermal motion.
– Exclude oil extracted under heat or cooked. The industrial processes of manufacturing of oil and margarines may distort them. Sophisticated and modified fats are it industrially for a long preservation. This process makes toxic these fats because the bowel and the body generally does not know how to manage them and stock them. No butter even organic in this logic which excludes dairy products… It would be necessary to replace the butter, the margarine and the oil refined by some virgin olive oil, some colza oil, some walnut oil and some oil of hazelnut stemming from the organic farming. Eat regularly fishes of the cold seas for their contribution in fatty acids omega 3 (and avoid the breeding).
– Consume organic food. Favor the biological certified food to take advantage of their nutritional quality, to limit the potential risks associated to pesticides and to avoid the pollution of the conventional agriculture with its chemical additives, its veterinary antibiotics and the very doubtful food of animals. Avoid also extremely toxic, industrial processes of the conventional agriculture and the conditioning for our body which submit it to an aggression which eventually overtakes it. Organic food eliminates largely, the component pollution of our modern food and it is something anyway won on the potential pathological grounds of our body. For fewer risks, choose food of seasons produced if possible the closest to our place of life.
– Unlearn the sugar taste. It is not natural for the man: what is pleasant to our senses is not always adapted for our enzymes. Our food too rich in sugar and in proteins modified the normal flora of the bowel and favored the development of a flora of pathogenic, aggressive decomposition for the body because of toxin which it contains. This state has repercussions on the general state and deteriorates the system by favoring the racing of the immune system. Finally, the chronic lack of certain vitamins and certain trace elements caused, in the long run, an acidification of the body (by blocking the catabolism at the level of certain acids, not being able to end in the terminal products due to the lack of catalysts) weakening the body and provoking a chronic fatigue, a bigger sensibility in the infections and aggravating the painful phenomena. Besides, sugar is a drug. Avoid thus the food which have a low report volume/calories like ice creams or candies. Also eliminate calories liquid as sweet sodas or fruit juices (or make it yourself). Drink rather some quality water (if possible filtered: reverse osmosis). Also avoid the alcohol which contains more calories than fats. Besides, for the sportsmen, it was proved that the alcohol slows down the muscular growth.
– Avoid drugs. I do not necessarily speak about hard drugs (it is an obvious fact that it is necessary to avoid them) but even the coffee, the alcohol, the medicine and the chemical food complements and the fucking cigarette.
– Decrease the consumption of animal products: Favor an alive food (walnuts and raw or germinated seeds, raw or dried fruits, fresh vegetables or lacto-fermented.) The animal products as for them, consumed too often, can according to Ayurveda drain the trace elements of bones and long-term muscles at certain people and in certain conditions.
– Eat to live, do not live to eat. You could be surprised discovering that you eat a lot or not enough without knowing it (force of habit).
What else ?
Your mood swings and your physical appearance depend on what you put in your body. We are what we eat because our body does not stop dying and being reborn thanks to the new intakes. Then, try to feed decently 80-90 % of time even if you are busy. For example, 30/35 meal a week. The will is the key.
“ Pay attention on the way you feel more than your physical appearance and you will find even more reasons for following these dietary rules on the long term “ (Taylor Kitsch).
The body is a whole thing. Except the specificity which represents the nervous system, with its omnipresence of lipids and thus the necessary protection which it is necessary to bring to it, the good food for our cells stays the same, which they are in our cortex or somewhere else. Our bad habits thus have repercussions at every level… FORTUNATELY, our good ones too.
The results of numerous studies show that by taking care of our body, we can:
– Decrease the bad aggressiveness, the waves of tiredness, the memory lapses, the stress;
– Improve the capacities of socialization;
– Improve the school results, ideas, inspiration, concentration;
– Improve the quality of sleep.
We can imagine the good consequences which these improvements will have on your capacity to seduce. However, it is necessary to wait several weeks of modification of your lifestyle to obtain stable results on the long term.
“The structure and the functioning of the brain, as those of our heart, change, improve or deteriorate according to the food of the person, medicine which he/she takes and the exercise he/she does. It is a surprising organ which grows, shrinks and change according to circumstances.” Jean Carter, American specialist of nutrition.
It is thus a choice : the one of considering that our body can very well handle it alone and… come what may (it has of enormous capacity of adaptation). Or we can choose, more rational in my opinion, to give a little bit of help in our everyday life thanks to the food which plays an essential role at every level.
First thing to be known : There are the good and the bad fats. The bad, the saturated fats, damage the state of the body in particular the brain. It is thus necessary to avoid the junk food. It is also necessary to avoid all which contains trans fatty acids, saturated fatty acids and hydrogenated fats. If we eat some meat, rather white and not often (once a week). The question “but where can we find proteins then?! And I am going to have deficiencies” is a nonsense.
Antioxidants protect us from free radicals which attack the brain, they form a kind of biological armor under our polluted heavens. We can find some in the vitamin C (parsley, pepper, kiwi), the vitamin E (fishes, shellfish, eggs), carotene (carrots, tomatoes), the polyphenols (grape, red wine, tea)… It is thus recommended to eat : fruits and vegetables (especially fresh spinach and organic), onions, chive, parsley and thyme vineyards, curry and turmeric with the pepper, the cinnamon, the ginger, the artichokes, the family of the cabbage, the lamb’s lettuce, the avocados, the tomato puree, the kidney beans, the tomato especially cooks, garlic, eggplant, red berries (strawberries, raspberries) and purple (blueberry, blackberries, grape, plums, prunes, blueberries, raisins, wolfberries), the pink grapefruit. It was proved that a half-cup of blueberries every day increases the short-term memory and the capacities of coordination. The chocolate, to be good, must be dark, rich in cocoa, and low-fat added. Trick: eating a piece of chocolate before a DATE allows to be in a better mood. The tea must be chosen of quality, and infused at least 5 minutes for enjoying 85 % of its antioxidizing capacities, 10 minutes for 100 %. 10 portions of fruits and vegetables a day is a minimum.
To feel well, we need sugars. But the glucose in excess is as bad as if we were in deficiency. We shall thus be wary of carbohydrates: sweets, starchy foods, chocolate bars.
The reaction of yoyo caused by the contributions in sugar with high glycemic damages the brain. It is thus necessary to avoid: the sugar and the flours refined, the white bread, the mashed potatoes, sweets, alcohol, tobacco, coffee, certain medicine like the aspirin and the paracetamol, beta-blocking and certain antibiotics, heavy metals in vaccines, precooked products, cereal of the breakfast, the dehydrated potato flakes, the melba toasts, the yoghurts, the carbonated drinks, the jam, the cubes of white sugar which dirty the body. Avoid absolutely to have a bit of snacking. We shall eat rather some honey, some Basmati rice because the glycemic index is the lowest. If we are obliged to eat things with high glycemic index, we mix it with low glycemic indications to balance, salad and lemon juice can also help.
The studies showed that less we burn calories in our life, less our cells are damaged. Roughly more we eat, and especially more we eat badly, and more we age fast. A calorie limitation about 30 % compared with the needs which people generally believe they have is thus beneficial.
Avoid dyes and preservatives (that seems obvious but it is necessary to favor fresh and quality products).
Did you know that…
– Your tastes and your disgusts are “experience” and not “innate”? Roughly, you are conditioned by your experience of life. Those who believe that what is good for the health is necessarily bad to the taste and conversely are in fact distorted.
– When we have too many choices to feed, like in our current society, we have difficulties in seeing what is good for us.
– Even if we have no deficiencies strictly speaking, if we increase the rates of vitamins and antioxidants in the blood, we increase the intellectual faculties, we decrease the risks of depressions and diseases, we limit the degeneration due to the ageing, we are in a better mood, we increase our capacities of learning, memory, attention, response times.
– It would be very good for the health to clean up (diet, cure of clay and/or fast) at least once a year (the religions speak about it and it is not for nothing).
It is essential waiting to be thirsty. Drink rather some plain water at room temperature. Rather not during the meals (otherwise that complicates the digestion) and without nitrates (which decrease the oxygenation of the blood – look at the label).
The tea is a very good antioxidant on the condition of verifying that it does not contain aluminum. The green tea in particular, on the condition of letting it infuse ten minutes. We can put lemon inside but especially no milk nor sugar. Do not drink tea at the end of a meal if you don’t have enough iron in the blood otherwise it is good to do so.
The wine : Rather red, one drink at noon but if we can avoid it is better. Without sulphites.
Avoid : The sweet, sparkling drinks or the steps, the bottles, the sodas… Besides being bad, the brain has difficulty in counting calories absorbed in liquid form.
The case of the coffee: its effect depends on people but it makes addict and weakens bones. 1 cup a day if really we like that, it is OK. Attention not to take it in case of fears, of problems of sleep, osteoporosis.
Avoid at all costs:
– Hydrogenated fats, palm oil,
– Candies, sodas, corn syrups, white sugar cube,
– Sugars with high glycemic,
– The alcohol which destroys the intellectual cells,
– The glutamate (Chinese restaurants): neurotoxic risk,
– Pesticides, fungicides, additives, colouring agents and conservatives which give brain tumors “E-something” (we shall thus favor fresh and quality products),
– The addictions which favor the ageing of the body.
The oxygenation is essential: Get a breath of fresh air, walk calmly, go in for sport on the outside, be careful all the same on the too much polluted places.
I yet hear well-thinking people saying : “yeah but there are countries where fat people are considered as attractive because that evokes the wealth and everything”. I shall answer them: In the countries you’re talking about, the people are poor and are ravenous, that’s their biggest danger. In our countries, rich and intelligent people eat well and have the means to take care of them. They are attractive because are in shape, healthy. I do not think that the prehistoric man was obese: he was not confronted with the junk food and had to make efforts to get his food. In our society, sheeps, those who are not endowed with critical mind, the victims of the advertising, and the poor people love the junk food and have a potbelly. In two words: what is attractive, it is the possibility of being a good parent. A man in shape is one potentially better parent than a poor man suffering from malnutrition or who is on the contrary a big bacon full of saturated fatty acids.
The set of teeth
Our teeth have a big impact on our physiology. It is thus essential to have a correct oral hygiene and to visit your dentist in a regular way. We shall btw have less and less need of it when we eat better.
« His diet did not prevent him from having a cancer of the pancreas, the doctor Seignalet ». It is certainly the most just criticism, but it is easily understandable for whom knows the functioning of this gland which we do not respect enough because it is fragile. The fact of consuming almost exclusively raw food could force his pancreas. This is why he made enzyme tablets come from abroad which had to relieve him and help his digestion so much protein part of meats and more or less hidden fats which they contain are hard to digest. In reality, he certainly poisoned himself with pre-enzymes which tired his pancreas in the point to stimulate sleeper cells which multiplied in the excess, until spread towards the liver and the ganglions of the zone around the pancreas. We will avoid…
« It’s such a headache ». It is true that it is complicated to don’t be eaten by the society. But that is worth it, right? Be careful all the same not to fall in the inverse excess: the fruitarians and the crudivores. I respect Thierry Casasnova and his followers but I am well afraid that, as all the excesses, it is uncontrolled. Especially in society and for a man who wants to seduce. There are already problems : people there believe that if you are sick it can be because you ate two food which do not mix normally like the grapefruit and the tomatoes (it is true that mixing certain types of food perturbs the digestion but it is necessary to be reasonable… everybody does that). In brief, they explain everything by the food. It is a drift because they are people who feel superior (as long as they are healthy), who give lessons (because they are healthy and think that they will always be) and believe that they risk nothing (which is FALSE). Do not fall in this trap to give you good consciousness or to belong to a group. As always : think by yourself. For example, you should eat muck occasionally, because otherwise your body would unlearn it and you would become a sick person if you were obliged to eat it someday for a reason or another one.
It is imaginary to want to change the world and the others. Understanding that it is necessary to change at first is showing wisdom. Yet, starting to put some consciousness in your food is the beginning of a change. It is having responsibilities at the level of the health. Consciousness and responsibility have to become both watchwords of our time as regards our health. This is at first individual responsibility by a healthy diet, a healthy life, the taking of vitamins and trace elements in the changes of seasons to make counterweight for the pressures of the modern life. Teaching a healthy diet to his children, which will protect their health in the present and the future. And understand, please, that without the health, even in seduction, you would not do much.